fallingfeather: I entered my very first pony in one of the very first shows. Didn't win of course but hey, winnings not everything. X3
May 31, 2020 13:27:05 GMT
SeaCrest: You should be good to go to register for a stable then, fallingfeather!
May 31, 2020 22:05:30 GMT
fallingfeather: I have, but it was never responded to. Did I do something wrong in my application?
Jun 2, 2020 15:09:07 GMT
SeaCrest: Did you PM the PPC Admin account? I don't see any unread messages, could you please bump it for me? You'll never *not* get a response, we'll always tell you what's wrong!
Jun 2, 2020 20:56:57 GMT
PPC Admin: Oh wait sorry, stable registration is done through the thread! I forgot that. Unfortunately I can't get everything squared away for you because becki is the one who does the LE stable ponies!
Jun 2, 2020 21:05:28 GMT
fallingfeather: That's ok! I don't mind not have the LE pony yet, I just want to have a thread where I can have all of my ponies in one spot. :3
Jun 2, 2020 21:17:03 GMT
PPC Admin: You're welcome to set up a thread in USR Notes in the meantime, but I don't want to piecemeal approve things in case it makes it harder for becki to catch up! When I hear back from her I'll let you know!
Jun 2, 2020 21:49:34 GMT
If you have successfully registered your own stable you may be looking forward to all of the perks it entails, this thread will focus on your options for leasing out stalls to other USRs, and hosting your own events/shows!
If you wish to lease out stalls to USRs there are a few things you must take note of -
- You may choose the lease fee, but whatever the terms this must not be re-occuring, this could be say; "80SC per pony" (charged once per pony is fine, but not re-occuring charges on the same pony) "1 fish collectible per pony" (specified item donation per pony) but you cannot charge weekly/monthly etc.
- You must take some responsibility making sure your thread and payments are up to date.
- You can choose whether you post the hosted stalls, or allow USRs to post their own.
- Please state: 1." Renting a stall means your pony won't lose health from exposure, they can be trained and entered in official shows." 2."Once your application for a stall has been approved your pony will be housed at the ranch permanently unless you wish to move stables."
- You must provide them with their stall link if you create their stall, or ensure they display it if they create their own, to do this click on the top right setting (gear) icon on the post and select "Link to Post" then copy the second link.
- You can choose special bonuses/perks for ponies that lease stalls at your stables.
Once you have registered your stable you will have received a unique LE Pony, and perhaps you have puppies and kittens to give away too?! Luckily once you have a stable you can start to host your own events and shows!
Events vs Shows? An event would be a game posted in the "Current Events" section of the forum, allowing all USRs to enter and offering prizes of your choice. Shows are scheduled sporting events that require pony participation and focus on pony stats, you can choose the fees, entry requirements and prizes.
Both events and shows need to be PM'd to PPC Admin for approval before they are posted. Events will be left for you to manage/conclude, but PPC staff will roll the results of your show for you.
[ I want to run an event! ]
Great! You'll need to prepare your ideas and figure out what you'll be offering as a prize, perhaps your stable's LE Pony, a breeding slot or companion that you bred?
Events need to be open to anyone to enter, whether they have 1 pony or 10, house ponies or leave them in pastures, have 10SC or 1000SC. Your games can be run on luck, talent, commitment, rp creativity etc, and you can run multiple games in one thread. Pony and collectible prizes must be funded/provided by yourself, but I will give an SC allowance to be given out in your thread too!
Extra artwork/banners and fancy extras are fine to use as long as you have permission to use those images. You will be in charge of posting/decorating and wrapping up your own post in the "Current Events" board.
Once you have your ideas together please drop PPC Admin a PM!
[ I want to run an show! ]
Awesome! Please decide on what kind of show you would like to run - Dressage, Show Jumping, Cross Country or Racing. Although these are the basic premises for the shows, you can add a novelty spin to them ( Fancy Dress Dressage, Bareback Racing etc)
You'll also need to decide on the following: entry fee, minimum requirements, event date, prize/s.
As always, ponies in pastures or with a health lower than 90 cannot participate in shows. The results of your show will be rolled by me, using the setup I have for rollling all PPC shows, this ensures consistent and fair results across the board As with events I will provide a small SC allowance to be given away if needed.
Extra artwork/banners and fancy extras are fine to use as long as you have permission to use those images. You will be in charge of posting and decorating your sign ups thread in the relevant show board.
If you have your ideas together please drop PPC Admin a PM!